Wednesday, September 8, 2010

God Save the Queen...I'm Coming to London Town!

Mid 1960's, America had a British Invasion, in which some of Britannia's best musicians traveled west, "across the pond", changing the face of music as Americans knew it.
2010, I'm returning the favor! Well, with a more theatrical focus, I should say. This fall, I come to London (technically Kingston, which is only a short train ride away, I assure you) to study and take full advantage of the city that birthed English speaking theater.
What better place to find Shakespeare in the land that "kept his bones"?!
But don't worry your little heads, I'm not going to bore you with too much of my enthusiasm for the dramatic arts.
I also want to learn and experience music in the country that was home to legendary bands and artists such as The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, the Sex Pistols, The Kinks, Elton John, and the Beatles, to name a few.

At the end of my studies in London, I will be reuniting with my roots in Hungary.  While struggling to master my family's native tongue of Hungarian, I'll be interning with one of my father's closest relative on the ways of documentary film making.

My intention is to illustrate to all you readers out there what happens while I immerse myself in said medias along with my pursuit of other arts, enlightenment, history, TEA, delicious food, drinks, and Harry Potter!
(Don't worry, there will be plenty of picture and videos along the way)
And you thought I was leaving you all out of this...

2 comments:

  1. Hey fun girlie! My friend that went to Ireland last spring did a blog too. It was nice to get daily updates about her life there. Have fun meeting cute new guys with even cuter accents :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, "have fun" :D

    ReplyDelete