Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Keep Calm, Carry On Luggage

Welp, the time has finally come! Thanks to a really nice person who let me use his computer (since I am not paying for Wifi for 5 seconds pshhh) I am making sure that all of you (1 or 2 readers I'm assuming) have a new post to read.
The sun is coming on the New Jersey horizon, as I am waiting to board.  At first, as I parted from my parents to enter security, I had a huge pit in my stomach.  The only thing that was going through my mind was "WHY AM I DOING THIS?". But suddenly I sat at my gate and the first thing I saw on the Airport TV screen was TCM's Now Playing the Show talking about films from classic to contemporary and I automatically knew why I was doing this!
Now all I can think about is "British Theater and Performing Arts Here I Come!"
Alright I think I have used up this generous guy's computer enough...
The next time you hear from me, I will be in London
See You Across the Pond!
Your Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment